How to publish your paper/manuscript
How to publish your paper and relevant rules
- The articles, news or advertisements can be published after the registration by the corresponding author.
- Each manuscript has to be translated into English, signed and has to contain the references of the authors and general information.
- References, as e-mails, addresses, general information can be published after the approval of the corresponding author.
- Manuscripts express the opinions of the authors; but, in any case, the administrators can refuse the publication.
- We don’t accept any responsibility for the lay-out or contents of the linked web-sites.
The administrator/s, consider the site as an ”open free space” and therefore:
– they do not undertake the obligation of keeping the web site active,
– they can refuse or remove, articles, news and advertisiments from the web site to their discretion.
Formatting your manuscript:
Assemble the parts of the manuscript according to the following order: title, abstract, key words, text with table, figures and related legends, acknowledgments, cited literature.
Allowed file formats:
- Manuscript files inImportant: Word (.doc or .docx) or Rich-text format (.rtf).
- Tables in doc or xls format (or Tables may be included in the manuscript file)
- Figures/Images in jpeg, tif, gif, eps, or ppt format (Figures in separate file).
Author. The corresponding author is responsible for the submission of the manuscript and all correspondence with tre administrator from submission to publication.
Important: the corresponding author must verify that no legal rights exist with other publishing companies (articles and illustrations not protected by exclusive copyright).
Please, if you are interested in having your paper considered for publication in CokemakingWeb, plese fill in the form (registration) and send a copy of the manuscript to: email@example.com