2-4 April 2019 | Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The attendies are the most important international companies in the Met Coke industry with key decision maker: analysts, transporters, material providers, commodity investors, brokers and traders, experts in the coke, coal and steel industries to network and get up-to-speed on the latest technologies, processes and global market forecasts, latest researches. Presentations topics included navigating challenges to recovery, battery repair and maintenance, a global outlook for the industry and latest technologies.
The summit is unique opportunity to explore the coke industry from the different angles of analytical, technical and market
- Global outlook for the industry
- Successfully operating plants in today’s challenging circumstances
- Battery repair and maintenance
- Methods to reduce emissions from cokemaking
- Exploring the latest R&D projects in Europe
Site Visit To Tata Steel
Tuesday 2 April 2019 | 09:00 – 12:00
Eurocoke Summit 2019 delegates have the exclusive opportunity to visit Tata Steel’s coke plants in IJmuiden.